cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to load 0customer_text by ALE delta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to load customers name of one account group by delta.

The ocustomer_text DataSource has no selection of account group, so it extracts all the customers text.

I tried to create a new datasource which is a view that have the table kna1, and added the field "account group" as selection.

It seems well, but the problem is, that when I try to load data by delta I get nothing.

So,Can anybody explain how can I load text by delta from the table kna1 ?

Thankfully,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

edwin_harpino
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Mohamad,

try if generic delta helps.

RSO2, give your datasource master text name in 'texts', and create. click generic delta button, and choose 'calendar day', and field nm 'UPDAT'.

safety upper limit interval = 1, leave lower limit blank.

click save, in next screen mark field KTOKD for selection. and save. replicate to bw, and map NAME1 to TXTMD or TXTSH or TXTLG.

another way is try without click 'generic delta' but mark ERDAT UPDAT as selection, later in bw create 2 infopackage, one with ERDAT as selection and the other with UPDAT as selection in infopackage, and can choose type 0 (get yesterday), or 6 (abap routine) and put routine for both

ERDAT

data: l_idx like sy-tabix.

read table l_t_range with key

fieldname = 'ERDAT'.

l_idx = sy-tabix.

l_t_range-low = sy-datum.

append l_t_range.

modify l_t_range index l_idx.

p_subrc = 0.

UPDAT

data: l_idx like sy-tabix.

read table l_t_range with key

fieldname = 'UPDAT'.

l_idx = sy-tabix.

l_t_range-low = sy-datum.

append l_t_range.

modify l_t_range index l_idx.

p_subrc = 0.

hope this helps.

martin_lehmann4
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hallo Mohamad,

I don't know, whether this problem still exists - but did you test with the extractor checker RSA3 in the source system? And: the content DS 0CUSTOMER_TEXT is not delta enabled - which time characteristic from KNA1 did you use for your generic datasource?

Regards

Martin Lehmann