cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PCUI & CRM Designer

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi there,

I have a problem with the CRM Designer. Transaction CRMC_BLUEPRINT_C starts the Blueprint Application Builder

as it should. From there I pick application CRMD_BUS2000115 by pressing 'Load Application'. Everything is loaded as it should. But when button 'Designer' is pressed and I pick option 'Open dsstart.cld' I receive

constantly the following messagebox: Synactive CRMDesigner / Error retrieving and parsing XML file. If I save the file dsstart.cld and open it from the CRM Designer I receive the same messagebox. Designer properties(XML Source, XML Target and Connection) seems to be correctly filled out. This means that the parsing must be causing of the error - or what?

- any suggestions, clues or comments are more than welcome

Martin Plambeck

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have to provide the sap logon data to the services

crm_bsp_bab_dis,crm_bsp_bab_dss under SICF.

1. Go to SICF

2. Locate these services under default_host->sap->bc->bsp->sap

3. Open crm_bsp_bab_dis,crm_bsp_bab_dss in change mode (F8)

4. Locate the anonymous logon data section under services tab and provide the user id and password.

Thanks,

Thirumala.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Now the CRM Designer works! The cause of the problem was due to missing logon infor for crm_bsp_bab_dis & crm_bsp_bab_dss.

thanks

Martin Plambeck

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Martin,

Pls uninstall your present CRm designer and download new CRM designer from www.service.sap.com and Goto Transaction <b>SICF</b> and activate CRM designer it should work. And you can configure this : crm_bsp_bab_dis,

crm_bsp_bab_dss

Goodluk

Raju

Note: Hope this helps. It works then assign points.