Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PPDS:Log for last planning result doesn't matches with production plng run

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have an issue, details are as follows:

Issue: Planned order delay messages in log for last planning result does not match with the production planning run results

Log for the last Planning results, displays order are delayed and will be available on so n so date (date is next day of the Planning Time fence)

If we check product view, no planned orders exist on the dates mentioned in planning log. Also in product view there are planned orders (beyond planning time fence horizon) which are delayed but are not captured in the log for last planning result.

Let me know if somebody came across this issue.

Thanks

Sharad

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sharad,

For displaying log for Last planning run, t-code /SAPAPO/RRPEVAL will be used. This t-code will capture and display the logs created from the previous latest planning run that has already completed either in foreground or in background. If a planning run is executed in background and if it gets completed. But subsequently if some run is happened in foreground, those values will overwrite the results of background run. But the background run results will be seen in /SAPAPO/RRPLOG1.

Please check whether your scenario is like this.

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

To answer your question, no its not the scenario what you explained. I ran the background job and then validated planning log messages with results in product view and they are not in sync. I can see one product which is delayed but is not captured in planning log message.

Thanks

Sharad