cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material Reservation Reconcilation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Using APO 4.10, what transaction or program would be used to perform a reconciliation for material reservations, category AR, with R/3? We have reservations in APO that no longer in R/3 but the inconsistency doesn't show on the /sapapp/ccr transaction. Is there a setting to allow this to occur?

Thanks

Chuck Heron

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chuck,

You can use the report /SAPAPO/DELETE_PP_ORDER, for deleting the material reservations which only exists in APO.

You can also refer to notes 573091& 508667 for further information.

Regards,

SCMLearner

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is not possible with v5.0... not sure about v5.1

OSS 573091: Reservations are not included in CIF_DeltaReport:

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All ,

Even i am facing exactly same issue which mentioned above.......

i am using R/3 --> 4.6C , SCM 7.0 versions......

i tried with /SAPAPO/DELETE_PP_ORDER to delete AR ( manual reservation) but its not detecting the manual reervations.....

reconsilation report also not works since manual resrvation icon is in disable status in reconsilation report...

1) Is there any other soulution for this issue?

2) is it the bug in APO?

3) why SAP is not fixing this issue for long time?

is there any thing i am missing?

Regards

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rajesh,

1) Is there any other solution for this issue?

There is a workaround. See OSS https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/573091

2) is it the bug in APO?

Probably, if you are on SCM 7.0. Look at note https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1048675

3) why SAP is not fixing this issue for long time?

You would have to contact Walldorf to get that answer. I suspect that manual reservation mismatch is not a big problem for most SAP customers, and therefore the solution would be a low priority, but this is only speculation on my part.

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First you have confirm whether it is Manual Reservation or something else? In /SAPAPO/CCR you don't have material reservation option to select. You have manual reservation with other different options.

• As you have mentioned you are working on SCM 4.1 and the mentioned notes are applicable for older verison (APO 3.0A and 3.1). As I remember in SCM 4.1 you have the reconciliaton option for Manual reservations. I have worked on SCM 4.1 and I do know you can run CCR for manual reservatons. So follow the steps what I have explaine below****

If you query is related to material reservations. First you have to maintain the integration model for manual reservations.Check the option Manual reservation and fill all the related entries. Activate the integration model. once you are done with this. Using CFC9 check you have assigned 2 for the change master data transfe for all the three options.

Then in APO you have to Maintain the distribution definition.

SPRO==>Advanced Planning and Optimization==>Integration via APO Core Interface (CIF)==>Basic Settings for Data Transfer==>Publication==>Maintain Distribution Definition Here select reservation under the publicaton type assign the reservation to all the locations on which you want the reservation to be seen.

Now for the first time using CCR transaction and the ECC partnerl system, Material, Plants and select the correct integration model for which you have reservations activated. Select the manual reservation option and run the CCR. If you find any inconsitency try to run the interations and try to push the reservations to ECC/APO. Once you are done with this process check whether the reservations what you had created exists.

Let me know the result.

Regards

KRN

Edited by: KRN on Apr 22, 2009 10:38 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

KRN,

I've followed your instructions but when I goet to the CCR transaction and go to select the manual reservation checkbox, I don't appear to have one. We are running version 4.10. What version of SCM are you on and his option a part of the newer releases?

Thanks

Chuck Heron

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi G C

I'm using SCM 5.1. Few years ago I had worked on SCM 4.1 and I do remember there was an option. But sure I will confirm this in a day. But the steps what I have described is the actual step to be followed to CIF the manual reservation. Mean while go through this note.

Note 713429 - Release Restrictions for SCM 4.1

I could not find any resriction on CCR for manual reservation in this note. If you find any do let me know so that I can suggest some work around.

Regards

KRN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Where as SCMLearner's answer was informative, the program mentioned, /sapapo/delete_pp_order doesn't seem to select category AR. And the notes that were also mentioned indicate that there is no reconciliation between APO and R/3 for material reservations. Is this still true? The notes are from 2002 and I haven't been able to find any newer information about this problem. I would have thought that a solution would have come from SAP by now.

Chuck Heron

Edited by: Cheron50 on Apr 22, 2009 5:28 PM