cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JRAProxy error when calling a BAPI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi folks,

We have deployed and configured the JRA connector to ECC. Everything was fine with the installation and the whole thing but when the developers try to call a BAPI the following error appears:

JRAProxy error. Entry not found.

I wish I could know which entry is that. What does it's trying to call?

Please give me a hand guys. Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem was solved

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What BAPI are they trying to call and what version of ERP are you connecting to?

Regards,

Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi pal,

Look, Actually I'm just clicking on the "get list" button and it's supposed to bring any BAPI from ECC 6, but as it turns out instead I get this error "JRAProxy error. Entry (I believe that is BAPI) not found".

Do you believe that maybe this could be a deployment or configuration error? How could I test whether the connection between MII and ECC is working fine?

Best regards,

former_member4529
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This seems to be a typical JRA config issue. Check the JRA config in Visual Admin whether you have specified the correct ABAP server details and login info.

Thanks,

Dipankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I believe the server and the user. I thought that the user could be the problem (permission to call BAPI maybe) but I've tested the same user with JCO and it works.

Really strange stuff. Maybe this is the case of unistalling and re-install/configure again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

Just to keep you posted. We granted permission to the user and now it is working fine. Thank you very much for your attention. See you next time.

Best regards,