cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Shipping charge should not be included in the Net value

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

Currently in our pricing procedure we are having the following placement of the condition types.

1) base price

2) discounts

3) shipping charge

4) tax.

Now in standard ECC, in the conditions tab of a sales order, there are only 2 fields to depict the calculated price for that sales order. these fields are "Net Value" & "Tax".

currently all the condition types till shipping charge are added & the total price is reflected in "Net value" field.

And all the Tax condition types are added up and reflected in the "Tax" field.

Our front-end for the call centre is SAP CRM. It has the following fields in its sales order.

"Gross value" - where total of all the values of the order is reflected.

"Net Value"

"Tax"

"Shipping & Handling"

Now my current problem is that i want to reflect the total shipping charge for an order to be reflected in a different field.

Stp Cnt ConTyp Dscrption Frm To Mand Req Stat Prnt SubTtl Req. CalcTy BaseTy ActKey

450 0 ZSHH S&H 301 X 2 ERF

455 0 ZSH2 S&H 301 X ERF

456 0 ZSH1 S&H X ERF

500 0 Total S&H 401 499 3

Can anyone tell me how do i go about it. Is there a way of isolating the total shipping charges and then somehow it is reflected in the "Shipping & Handling" field of SAP CRM ?

We are in our BIT & I need to check this issue quickly

Thanks in advance

Vinit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

cant figure out

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vinit

In your pricing procedure configure the data as follow

1) base price

2) discounts

3) tax.

4) shipping charge

So as per your pricing procedure change the condition types as following

Stp Cnt ConTyp Dscrption Frm To Mand Req Stat Prnt SubTtl Req. CalcTy BaseTy ActKey

Tax MWST MWS

450 0 ZSHH S&H 301 X 2 ERF

455 0 ZSH2 S&H 301 X ERF

456 0 ZSH1 S&H X ERF

500 0 Total S&H 401 499 3

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi srinath,

thanks for your prompt reply. i have checked what you mentioned in our sandbox. Well by doing what you have mentioned, i am able to isolate the shipping conditions from the others. However my issue is a bit different. Let me explain it better to you.

Step Counter Cond. Typ Description From To .... Sub Ttl Req. Calc. Typ Base Typ. Acnt Key

450 0 ZSHH S&H charge 301 2 ERF

455 0 ZSH2 S&H charge 301 ERF

456 0 ZSH1 S&H for AK/HI ERF

500 0 Total Shipping & Handling 401 499 3

505 0 Net Value for the item 2

900 0 ZTXJ Tax Jurisdict.Code 301 10 MWS

901 0 ZTSH Tax for shipping 500 10 MWS

920 0 Total Taxes 900 919

925 0 Gross Price 9 4

Now according to the current pricing procedure, base price - discount + shipping charge = "Net value" field in sales order. Means the addition of all condition values of these condition types from pricing procedure is automatically populated in the "Net Value" field in Sales Order. While the cumulative condition value of the Tax condition types is put in the "Tax" field in the Sales Order.

Now as i mentioned, our front end for call center is SAP CRM.

So this "Net Value" flows properly in the "Net Value" field of CRM.

Also Tax gets mapped properly to the corresponding field named as TAX on the CRM Sales Order screen.

There were 2 more fields in CRM Sales Order screen.

"Gross Value" & "Shipping Charge".

Now if you see the entry "925" of the current pricing procedure, I had to enter an entry with text Gross Price with values 9 & 4 for columns Sub.total & Calculation Type.

Subtotal:

9 Copy values to KOMP-BRTWR (gross value)

Calculation type:

4 Net value + tax

After making this entry only, i have got the field in SAP CRM "Gross Value" populated with the gross value determined for the Sales Order.

Now I am looking for some similar solution if available, so that the cumulative value of S&H (from entry 500 if possible) should be populated in the similar field in SAP CRM.

Also if someone could tell me, how does the system put the cumulative tax condition type value for a Sales Order in the Tax field & the cumulation of all other condition types for the Sales Orde is put in the "Net Value". What is the controls for this functionality ?

Thanks

Vinit