cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customize RZ20 maintenance tree for GRMG-lite?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a set of GRMG monitors for HTTP services but RZ20 displays them all in a flat hierarchy. At a minimum I would to have two groups: Production systems and non-production systems. Besides making the list easier to read, that should help with the alerts: I would like the production system alerts to go to a pager and the non-production to email (to be dealt with the next day).

Is there a blog on how to set that up? The SAP Help doesn't seem to talk about this at all.

Thanks,

Sean Morgan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sean

By default, GRMG lite places all SIDs only under one tree, hmm need to checkout to change it..

By as far Alerts are concerned, then you can simply create two Autoreaction Methods copy of standard one, one for pager and one for email alerts and just assign them to the node of PRD or Non-prd systems separately in rz20

thanks

Bhudev

Former Member
0 Kudos

> By default, GRMG lite places all SIDs only under one tree, hmm need to checkout to change it..

So I discovered :-(. Let me know if you find anything.

> By as far Alerts are concerned, then you can simply create two Autoreaction Methods copy of standard one, one for pager and one for email alerts and just assign them to the node of PRD or Non-prd systems separately in rz20

Do you mean that I have to assign the appropriate method to each node? That's what I was trying to avoid... for one reason, the GRMG monitoring points change frequently, and so I'm uploading them with a dynamically generated XML file. If I have to manually post-process them to add alert methods each time, that's a show-stopper.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the meantime I've resolved these problems:

1. I created a customized hierarchical display using rule-based monitors to filter nodes based on MTE class names.

2. I changed MTE values with BDC

Answers (0)