Any input appreciated.

Meghna

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Meghna

If you want to go with two different types of customers then maintain Two Sold to Party account groups

For the 1st account group , maintain customers for free of charge. and maintain 2nd account group for Payment via credit card and assign credit card data in the General data->credit card tab.

But why you want to go with two types of customers any reason? what is your requirement to setup customers for free of charge and payment via credit card ?

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Srinath.

The requirement is for some customers the product needs to be shipped free of charge and for some

customers only after the credit card is charged further sales order processing needs to happen.

Any ideas regarding the sales order processing appreciated.

Meghna.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Meghna

So for your requirement you can maintain a single account group only and you need to do the following configuration.

If you want to to deliver the stock to the customers for free of charge then use Free of charge Delivery(FD) document type and then do delivery for free of cost. to the customers

But coming to the credit card related issue , as only the credit card has to be charged means then you need to create the sales order and then do billing but you need to block the delivery till the credit card billing happens. Once the credit card billing happens then you should release the block and deliver the stock to the ship to party.

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Srinath.That helps.

So for credit card orders shall I use the standard order type TA?

Please confirm.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi meghna

So as you want to deliver the stock to ship to party in free of cost so use Free of charge Delivery (FD) but coming to credit card , use standard sales document type OR or TA(in German lang) . only.

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Srinath.

I'll try and let you know if it works.

Meghna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Meghna,

SAP now provides the credit card processing customization. As per my understanding of your process, i will suggest dont create two account group, one will do.

As per suggestion by Mr Sri'Nath, you can create free of charge order for specific customer and Credit card for specific customer.

For Credit card processing please refer the link below

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Raja.That's very helpful

Meghna

Answers (0)