cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Factory Calender not in Buffer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends

Hi when I am trying to confirm order thru co11n, I am getting the following error in Dev server:

Factory calendar not in buffer. Contact system administrator

Message no. RU017

It does not allow me to enter into the goods movement screen.I checked that a factory calender is assigned in plant.

how to solve it?

Thanks

Sangeeta

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member196398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sangeeta,

If the factory calender is valid and still getting the error, check OSS notes#629709.

Regards,

Prasobh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasobh

How to view OSS notes#629709?

Thanks

Sangeeta

Former Member
0 Kudos

www.service.sap.com

Symptom

When you enter a confirmation with the single entry screen (Transaction CO11N) the system generates termination message RU017 'Factory calendar not in buffer. Contact system administrator'.

This termination message is issued without reason in case of the following procedure:

Start Transaction CO11N

Enter confirmation number

Confirmation type (Changing partial/final confirmation)

Other terms

CO11N, RU017, RU 017, termination, T001W, calendar, termination, SAPLCOBO

Reason and Prerequisites

The problem is caused by a program error.

Solution

Implement the source code corrections as described in the correction instructions.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thanks for ur answrs But I really could not get to the solution

Thanks

sangeeta

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hi,

Calendar buffer needs to be refreshed.

2525389 - The calendar changes/transport are not reflected in the target system

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Kindly check the define company in the enterprise structure and check the factory calender is assigned or not, if not assign the factory calender 2 digit characters.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

This problem is coming in Devlopment server notb in production srver. Factory calender is assigned in company code and plant. These assignments re done in development server annd taken to production server.

Thanks

Sangeeta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This error came for us also.Please check that if the factory calender entry is there at resource level or not.If the entry is there then check that it has any contradiction in the same date with the factory calender at plant.

Like 25.04.2009 for resource level calender has holiday but the same is working for the plant level factory calender.

Generally this error comes for the mismatch between the dates of factory calender at plant level and the resource level.

Hope this will help.

Regards,

kaushik

former_member196398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sangeeta,

Check the validity date of the factory calendar for the maximum years, so that you may not get this error. Problem may be because there is no factory calender available for the date on which you are confirming the operation.

Check this using transaction SCAL. Activate the radio button for Factory calender and hit the display button, check the valid to date.

Regards,

Prasobh