Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Send Idoc to BizTalk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi to all

i have the next problem:

i have a SAP enviroment in connection with BizTalk. When i send multiple Idoc from SAP to BizTalk don't receives all Idoc. I check in SM58 (SAP) and i see rows error messages what are the Idoc not sended.

These error messages are the next next:

text --> COM4ABAP_INVOKE_FAILURE raised by external server

Function Module --> IDOC_INBOUND_ASYNCHRONOUS

Progr --> SD70AV3A

How can solve this situation?

Thanks in adavance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Enrico,

Probably you're sending the IDOCs to Biztalk over a RFC Port.

Verify the following points:

x The RCF Port (TA SM59) is working fine? This port needs to be a TCP/IP conection using a server registered program ID;

x Check the WE20 and WE21 configuration.

If you still having problems please let me know.

bhaskar_paul
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello Gustavo,

We are also trying to send IDOCS to Biztalk over a RFC Port (type T), but

wondering how the Program ID is registered in the server. We are getting connection error to Biztalk Port .

WE20 and WE21 is configured ok. The Program ID which is used in SM59 is also used in the Receiver Port configuration as well in the Biztalk side.

Can you throw some light on where to register the program ID .

Regards.

Bhaskar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Bhaskar,

have you configured your BizTalk Server and your SAP system according to the How-To-Guide at http://download.microsoft.com/download/2/e/8/2e8f9cb9-2d8f-4f9a-8349-bf352fb3d802/SAP_Scenario.exe? This guide gives a pretty good overview of the single steps you have to take. If you are running on NetWeaver Application Server you can also send the IDocs as XML documents via HTTP to BizTalk Server.

Thanks,

- Juergen

bhaskar_paul
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Thanks Juergen for the info. Actually we sorted out the issue. It was a .NET connector issue. We have installed the correct version now and the SM59 connection is working . We are now working on configuring the SAP Adapter.

Thanks.

0 Kudos

Hello,

We have exactly the same problem, could you give me the version information of your.NET connector

Thanks a lot

Nicolas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nicolas,

you will need to download the runtime of the .NET Connector 1.0.3, the link to the download is https://websmp109.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/011000358700004248302004E/SetupRuntime.ZIP.

Thanks,

Juergen

0 Kudos

Tanks a lot Juergen

our problem is solved with the connector

Best regards

Nicolas

holger_stumm2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am not a biztalk guy, but I noticed similiar problems with other systems.

Are you sending one Idoc at a time or are you using batch/abap for collecting multiple idocs ?

Because when you use batch, the sending structure is different, the enclosing Segment is using a different Scheme/DTD and the IDOC is different. Then, the receiving system will throw a system exception, which will lead to the errors you see.

Check on the biztalk log, what data structure you are receiving and if it is a different scheme.

hth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Holger,

thank you for your answer. I send both multiple and single Idoc but the error is the same. In the biztalk log not there is any event(both of error and not). So i don't understand where the error can be. I have told with SAP System Administrator that answeer me that all if fine in SAP.

Enrico