cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Theme Editing for a BSP Application BW3.5 - EP 6.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My question is I have developed a Web Interface using the Web Interface Builder in BW 3.5 under the BPS module. I have successfully connected this to our EP 6.0 portal server and am displaying the web interface through an I-view. When I look at the Interface just from BW without the Portal, the theme and spacing and everything look fine. However, when looking at this in the portal, the theme changes slightly and some of the spacing/line breaks and other things are not the same. I was thinking that the Portal overrules the BW BSP app. when it comes to the theme? If so, i have created my own theme in the Portal and applied it, however the BSP doesn't change?

So my question is, in order for the theme to show up the way I want it to in the Portal, where do I have to change it? In the Portal, or through BW?

Thanks!

Jonathan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jonathan,

Please send me the steps how you connect BPS module with EP,BSP with EP, BW-SEM with EP

Looking forward to hear from you

Thanks & Regards

Punit Maini

email: pmaini2001@yahoo.com

yahoo msgr : pmaini2001

athavanraja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

is the flag "supports portal integration" is selected in the bsp application.

also whats the design attribute value set in the htmlb:content tag

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't see where any of these options are within the Web Interface Builder in BPS where I create this application. I have also looked under SICF where the BSP web service is stored. Are you thinking of the Web Application Designer instead? Could you give any more detail?

Thanks