cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grouping items in APP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have one house bank in that one bank account with SAR currency with account id SAR. I have specified same in FBZP bank accounts coloumn house bank, payment method, currency, account ID, Bank subaccount. and i am giving payment method T in each invoice. i have selected single payment for marked items also in payment method T. So i am getting without editing proposal in F110 individual payment documents for each invoice.

Now my requirement i have created one more bank account in the same house bank with same currency but account id is changed as SAR1 but for this account i need to edit the propsal not grouping the items.

Please advise.

Thanks

Balu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you assign the bank sub account to the new house bank ID? Since the HB, Currency and payment method are the same for the new bank ID also, the system will allow to assign a bank sube account for the new HB ID.

Hence, it is advisable to create a separate house bank for the new account, or create a new payment method, copying payment method "T" and assign it to the new HB ID.

I this this will address your requirement.

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please note that the "Single Payment for Marked item" is per company code per payment method.

Accordingly you make settings in different company codes in FBZP (Payment methods in company code)

Hope this will solve your problem.

Regards,

Ravi