cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QA11 put from stock in quality to unrestricted use??

former_member1021627
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi everybody

I have a problem with stock in quality control because of Quality Management.

I would like to put it in unrestricted use, but I can't because the material need an inspection plan.

And I don't want to create him an inspection plan, because I have a lot of material.

So I make a QA11 in order to change the usage decision and put the stock in unrestricted use, I have an error message : "The function you selected cannot be carried out:"

Then I try LQ02" posting MM in IM, in order to change the stock category, but it's not possible.

Someone knows MM and QM and could tell How I can put my stock unrestricted use without create an inspection plan.

Thanks a lot

Kari

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You might have activated Material Master -> Quality Management view Inspection setup with Inspecton type 01 for which default contros activates "Inspection with Task List". As task list is not available during GR, material is posted to Quality stock with automatic creation of Inspection Lot. Status of this lot may be starting with CRTD!

You have 2 alternatives

1 - Cancell the GR -> Deactivate Inspection setup and make GR. Ensure that you change the posting to Unrestricted.

OR

2. Create Inspection cask list with header information (Usage - 5 & Status -4) only. You may assign all material to same plan. Next execute Change Insp Lot (QA02) and assign Task List to Insp Lot. Now status will change to Rel and system will allow to post stock to Unrestricted

Answers (0)