cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Portal KM - DMS: Kpro Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have been setting up the portal Business Package for DMS Connector for KM.

We have it working to the point where the user can see the folder structure in the portal KM as it is in DMS. However, we still can not see any of the documents nor can we upload a document via portal due to error: "KPro is not defined for storage of the selected document type".

I'm fairly new to DMS. Can anyone tell me how to set up KPro in DMS so that it can interact properly with the portal?

Many thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Luke

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luke

I think you are getting this error because kpro is not ticked for the document type you are trying to use here.

In DC10 tcode, select the document type and select define document types and tick the kpro option for that and try. Previously originals might have been stored in sap database itself. If you select KPro then the original files can be checked into content repositories. That might solve your problem.

Regards

Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thank you both this was exactly the information I needed.

Kind regards,

Luke

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MangeshP
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Luke

In Transaction DC10 For particular Document Type you will have to tick the Option Use KPRO.Since you are new to DMS Check this link for help on KPRO and why it is used.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/8a/d31c34044611d3951d00a0c92f024a/content.htm

With Regards

Mangesh Pande