cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rejected Postings

henry_jones
Participant
0 Kudos

Why was my posting rejected? It would be nice to be informed as to why it was rejected instead of a blanket statement.

Hello,

You have received this email because the message you posted below has been rejected by our moderators.

You may want to check out the terms and conditions for using our forums: https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/HOME/RulesofEngagement You also find a link to them in the first thread of every forum.

Hope you understand and continue to participate in our community.

All the best the CN Community Team.

sdn@sap.com

Subject: BW Reorg issue

We have a process that reorganizes master data/ texts in out BW environment. In one environment the process takes 5 min (Oracle 10.2.0.2.0). In another environment that has been updated (Oracle 10.2.0.4.0) it never finishes.<br /> <br /> Any suggestions?

Posted: 4/21/09 4:41 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ThomasZloch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Probably because you were (and still are!) cross-posting the same question in several forums, as your recent history tells me.

Thomas

henry_jones
Participant
0 Kudos

Ok thanks!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

as I was the one who rejected that thread in the BI forums yesterday I can say it was indeed because of your cross posting.

regards

Siggi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thomas is correct, and I just sent rejected another one. The system then automatically sends a nasty mail to inform about the post's fate. Same goes for moving a thread to a more appropriate forum, except the mail is more friendly...

I can understand the temptation to cross-post sometimes, but please resist it. It makes a real mess of the forums, people leave stranded threads all over the place which they don't follow up on and only the person who asked the distributed questions has the complete answer, so consequently using the search is discouraged by it.

Cheers,

Julius