cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Status-dependent Acitivies: C_DRAW_TCS vs C_DRAW_TCD

0 Kudos

Hello,

I would like to achive the following system behaviour in transaction CV02N:

We are using a document status. Depending on the status it should be possible for the user to display the originals or not. From the SAP help files I thought that authorization object C_DRAW_TCS allows me to do that. If fact, the system always requests a C_DRAW_TCD (status-independent) authorization.

Could anyone explain to me how to use C_DRAW_TCS, please?

Thanks a lot

Marcus.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

MangeshP
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Marcus

Suppose there are three status Create(CR) ,checked (CD) , Released (RE).for Document Type DRW

Consider user US1, US2, US3.

If you want US1 to create document in CR status Assign him C_DRAW_TCS with Activity 01 Create

and status CR.So he will be able to log in CR status and can only create DIR for Dco.Type DRW

So US1 Creates Document.

US2 checks the document but he will not allowed to change Document So Authorization object C_DRAW_TCS with Activity 03 Display and status CR.

US3 will Release the DIR So he will have Display as well as Change right for DWD and Authorization Object will be C_DRAW_TCS with Activity 02 & 03 Create and status CD.He can release the document.

The status value tell that he can log into that status only.Please get back if any more query.

With Regards

Mangesh Pande

0 Kudos

Hi mangesh,

My requirement is like we have three levels of authorization L1, L2, L3. L1 user will have all authorization , L2 will only able to change and L3 will display.

now here we have 3 document status to every document type Create, released and archived.

L3 should not have the authority to see the the Archive document, how this can be achieve through C_DRAW_TCS

regards,

Atul Tulaskar

ravi_ekambaram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

Assuming document type as 'DRW' and as per your above thread it has 3 statuses Create(CR), Released(RL) and Archived(AR).

Level 1 authorisation will have, C_DRAW_TCS object with

Activity - 01,02,03..

Doc type - DRW

Status - *

Level 2 authorisation will have, C_DRAW_TCS object with

Activity - 02,03

Doc type - DRW

Status - *

Level 3 authorisation will have, C_DRAW_TCS object with

Activity - 03

Doc type - DRW

Status - CR, RL

Hope this has clarified your question.

Apart from these authorisation objects, you have to add C_DRAW_TCD, C_DRAW_STA, C_DRAW_DOK also.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marcus

The C_DRAW_TCS object controls which users can process which document info records, based on a combination of activity, document type and status. As per my understanding it works like for a document type at a particular status only dir has to be created, only in a particular status it can be changed, displayed, at which status it can be deleted, all these. There is a wiki page on authorization objects used in dms for more details.

Regards

Prasad