cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

secondary windows after main window

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i have 5 secondary windows after main window....for this i hav created one page in that i kept all windows....but in output 5 secondary windows are nt displayed ...........event i m choosing the event "at the end of main window"...............can anyone help me in this.........

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the position of the windows... i guess they may be overlapping

regards

padma

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

the windows are not overlpping...........i f i give condition like "only after end of main window" those windows are not displaying.where as if i dont select any event they are getting displayed.....but i want those 5 windows to display after main window onli...........as main window goen on different pages..........

former_member262988
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

End of main window will trigger when the data which needs to be filled in the main window endsup......

I think in your main window data to be displayed is very less so ,still there is some psace in main window so those windows are not getting displayed ...once make the main window size to be small so that it can hold on ly one record and also pass to main window only one record and check out.....whether those windows are getting displayed or not...

Thanks,

Shailaja Ainala.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First check you have given NEXT PAGE is Second page for First Page or not.

Next check all the Text nodes of Secondary windows on Next Page. If you use any Template on next page until and unless you get the data those will not be displayed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Secondary windows will be displayed in all pages..unless you check any of the conditions in the condition

tab of that particular window...

Create the windows once again and check with the text nodes in the respective secondary windows.

Regards,

Sravanthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

select first page goto General attributes here NEXT PAGE is your second page.