cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

shipment comparisons

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

does any one about the necessary configuration of the condition exclusion for groups of conditions

of the shipment configuration ?

( IMG - trans ->shipment cost -> pricing -> pricing control -> condition exclusion ->

condition exclusion for groups of conditions )

Thanks in advance

ASA

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First you have to create an exclusion group and, after that assing it one or several conditions.

With that defined you can define the procedure to exclude conditions according to your needs: the best option on one exclusion group (with at least two conditions) or select between two exclusion groups.

All your conditions must be included on pricing procedures and, depending on the settings of condition exclusion group, you have to mark the condition type as "Group condition" and assing a GrpCond routine as needed.

After that, you need to capture several condition records on VK11 and you will see on your cost document that is automatically selected as you configure (the lower, higer or other condition).

I hope this help you.

Regards,

RP

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

thanks for the quick answer

i want to compare the shipment cost between 2 Service agents .

what i have to define in the exclusion group ?

the pricing procedures of the 2 SA and then compare between them ?

how can i see all of the results for the comparisons before the shipment cost

document created ( is there any differnt interface ) ?

Regards

ASA

Edited by: ASA MOKED on Apr 21, 2009 10:01 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

You need to create one or several cost information profiles using the path below:

Logistics Execution > Transportation > Shipment Costs > Define Profiles for Shipment Cost Information

That would allow you to estimate costs at order creation (VA01) on menu Extras > Shipment Cost Information.

There you can see different options (as you configure profiles), as estimated. Please note that could change according the real values you have on the transport (VT01N).

I hope this help you.

Regards,

RP

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

thanks , this help a lot .

im running from va02 in simulation mode and the delivery and shipment are created ( simulation )

but the shipment cost document wasnt created

i defined a planing profile but im geting this error mesages in the log :

planning profile < from order > : 0 shipment cost document created ( simulation )

shipment $007 ( shipment costs not created )

is there any more configuration that i have to make ?

where do i assign shipment cost information profile to order type ?

Regards

ASA .

Edited by: ASA MOKED on Apr 22, 2009 9:40 AM

Edited by: ASA MOKED on Apr 27, 2009 7:14 PM

Answers (0)