cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help me find tables and the relation at CRM_DNO_MONITOR

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi...

Could anyone help me finding transparent tables of CRM_DNO_MONITOR (transaction code at solution manager)?

So far i've found

>CRMD_ORDERADM_H

>DNOD_NOTIF

>DNOD_NOTIF_S

>BUT000

is there any other tables?

what i really want to find is the relations between those tables.

i've already found relation between the three top, but i couldn't find relation the three top with BUT000.

i think there is (are) other table(s) that related them.

Could anyone help me?

Thanks..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use FM CRM_DNO_TRANS_GET_DETAIL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kristiono,

I am new to solution manager. Can you please tell me how to find the GUID or OBJECT ID of a transaction. Please do help me. I am working on transaction CRM_DNO_MONITOR.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Logical database 'CRMLDB_SERVICE_MON' is used.

PLs check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ram for answering my question...

I've tried to check using SE36, i still don't get what i want.

Actualy what i want to do is, determine the business partner for a certain GUID(or OBJECT ID).

I've searched in this forum, some said that i had to connect it through CRMD_ORDER_INDEX.

It didn't work. Although CRMD_ORDERADM_H and CRMD_ORDER_INDEX both had GUID field, i can't find same data at those field.

Some also said that i had to use FM 'COM_PARTNER_CONVERT_GUID_TO_NO'.

Aparently i can only found that this FM just for converting PARTNER to PARTNER_GUID (or PARTNER_GUID to PARTNER) that both are on the same table, that is BUT000.

I've tried to match BUT000-PARTNER_GUID with CRMD_ORDERADM_H-GUID or BUT000-PARTNER_GUID with CRMD_ORDER_INDEX-GUID, the result is the same, there aren't match data.

Did i miss some step here?

My next question is, i want to find which field and table that stores message status (New, In Process, Customer Action, Sent to SAP, Solution Proposed, and Confirmed) and how to connect those table to CRMD_ORDERADM_H.

Thanks...