Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

storage location determination

former_member605515
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All

I have activated automatic storage location determination at Delevery Document Item Catagory and assigned MALA type at Delivery Document.

Also Shipping Point + Plant + Storage Condition + Storage location,I hv already configured.

MW01-Sales Storage Location

BS01-Production Location

When ever material is available at storage location MW01,Qty is triggering automatic with automatic Batch also. But when material is insufficient available,at delivery document Few materials is triggering form MW01 and few materials from BS01.which i dont want.

I want to sell from only MW01.

How is it possible Please seggest.

Regards

Sahoo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You may need to check the material masters.

For those triggering from storage location BS01, go to material master MRP4 view. There is a field SLoc MRP indicator, which you can find at the bottom. Enter value 1 or 2 here depending on your business scenario and test. The system will not trigger from BS01.

You may also need to compare the materials triggering from MW01 and BS01 for MRP views.

Regards,

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi jaga

The OVL3 settings are unique that is storage location determination

So in OVL3 you maintain only MW01 as the automatic storage location determination

BS01 is getting triggered from material master record that is storage location in the MRP 4 view that is MARD-DISKZ Field here maintain blank

Regards

Raja

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

as per your thread,

you want to sell only from MW01-

If you dont want to sell from MW01- dont do the Storage location determination - it will pick only default determination as per the MALA rule - Shipping Point/Plant/Storage conditions-

& maintain seperate "storage conditons" in MMR - Plant data/store-1 ( which is specific to Plant/Storage loc)

so you differentiate the storage conditons- for MW01 & BS01.

hope it works

try n revert

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

I think you have to make a transfer posting from BS01 to MWo1

regards