cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a BAdI to correctly calculate Confirmed Quantity in TLB Shipment?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We added a new TLB parameter on top of currently existing weight, volume and floorpsots. Now, everything is working fine with the new parameter except for the "Confirmed Quantity (Dest.Loc.)" in the TLB shipment is not showing the total for all the relevant shipment items. The total is actually reflecting the "Confirmed Quantity (Dest.Loc.)" of the first line item in the order.

Is there a BAdI to correctly calculate the Confirmed Quantity in the shipment level?

I would really appreciate any help on this. Thank you in advance.

Arnel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arnel,

Unfortunately, I am unable to help you because I didn't have a chance to work in this BAdI.

As this is SAP standard BAdI, I would suggest you to book an OSS message on the confirmed quantity so that they can update you on this.

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arnel,

Please check the below BADis whether suits your requirements which are TLB based

/SCA/TLB_EXT Transport Load Builder Extension

/SCA/TLB_PRFL_EXT TLB Profile Extension

/SAPAPO/SDP_TLBORDER Manipulation of Deployment Orders Before TLB

Please confirm

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Senthil,

We are already using /SCA/TLB_EXT and utilizing methods --- PARAMETER_INTO_PRODUCT and PRODUCT_INTO_PARAMETER. They are working fine with the new TLB parameter, the problem is "Confirmed Quantity" calculation reflecting incorrect value.

Have you had a chance to work on this BAdi before?

Regards,

Arnel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arnel,

Please try these BAdi whether this works for you

/SAPAPO/VS_SHIPMENT

/SAPAPO/VS_RG_DELGROUP_CONS

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil,

Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately, these Badi did not resolve my problem.

We are using the TLB as a component of SNP, looks like what you have provided are more towards TP/VS functionality. Is that correct?

Regards,

Arnel