cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using Sales Order Approval in B1 does not Synch Orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

I have a customer who uses Sales Order Approvals within Business One for Over Credit Limit. Those that go through this process, never get sent to WebTools and then later cause the error that in the Synch Manager that you Can not synch the Delivery Document#xxxx because the order does not exist, or something to that effect. Then I simply add the Order to the Transaction Queue and all goes through fine. Has anyone seen this occur in their environment and if so, what was the resolution?

Thanks so much for your help!

Kristen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

unfortunately I haven't come across this but as a general point when you say you 'add the order to the transaction queue' can you explain exactly what you do?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I actually insert a row into the prx_transaction_queue table so that the base order will synch and then the delivery can synch properly as well. Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kristen,

Ironically after my last post I have just hit this in a live situation with 65,000 deliveries not synching.

Have you a resolution to this and have you needed to deal with a large number of transactions, if so how?

I am wondering what the implications of unticking Delivery Documents in the synch manager settings has on this issue and also the impact on the loss of functionality in Webtools for the user

Geoff