cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mandant copy error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I hope to post the problem in the right section.

After a mandant copy from PRO (Production) to Test some table results not present.

But in debug mode of a program the same table are used and filled correctly.

Any suggestion please?

Best regards

Claudio Palmeri

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

- is source and target DDIC identical (same tables, same support package levels)?

- you see any errors in the log in SCC3?

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Markus for the reply.

Now we are executing a reorg of the database.

After this step i will run the transaction SCC3 and i will post the error messages that appears.

Best regards

Claudio Palmeri

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm sorry Markus,

i missed an important information about mandant copy.

We execute the operation not in SAP directly but on the AS400, deleting and restoring the library R3PRODATA (Production) renamed in R3QASDATA on the test partition with other subsequent steps, and in this case SCC3 Transaction returns us no error messages.

Claudio

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

brian_walker
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Claudio,

What you are describing does not sound like a client copy, but a system copy. I am not intimately familiar with running SAP on iSeries, but it sounds like to copied the database data for Production back into QA. If that is the case, you'll need to consult the system copy guide for all of the post-copy steps required. There is probably some pre-copy work to be done as well for a database specific copy on iSeries. If you're running Java or a dual-stack (unless you're on Netweaver 7.1) you will need to reinstall the application servers to fix the Java stack. This is all documented in the system copy guide, for example "System Copy for SAP Systems Based on NW 7.0 SR3 ABAP + Java" available on the service marketplace under instguides.

Brian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all for the help.

The problem was resolved with the restore of an OS400 Utility Library that was corrupted probably further to an anomalous power off happened two weeks ago.

Best regards

Claudio Palmeri

Answers (0)