Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Business Objects Edge reports in SAP Portal

My goal is to create iViews that display reports strored in my Business Objects Edge system. So far I've created some reports (Webintelligence reports and Crystal Reports) to our BOE system and imported BOE iView template to Portal. I've also configured the Crystal Reports Enterprise server entry point as the BOE - SAP integration guide tells me. However, if I try to use BOE or CR iViews I get portal runtime error. Portal logs tell me this:

com.sapportals.portal.prt.runtime.PortalRuntimeException: Exception in SAP Application Integrator occured: Application URL ':////viewrpt.cwr' is not valid! Please check the protocol and host entries for system 'FBSCLNT800'.... [see details]

I'm 100% sure about my protocol and host settings. I've used /CrystalReports as my BO server path. Is this the reason? What path should I use? When I create BO iViews I use /viewrpt.cwr as viewer application page. Is this correct?

I've tried my host/path/viewer app-combination in my webbrowser and it works perfectly.

Edited by: Ran-Dom on Apr 21, 2009 2:49 PM

Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question