Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FEBA selection screen in ECC 6.0

rene_coppens
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We are migrating from 4.6C to ECC 6.0 and in the FEBA transaction, the initial selection screen looks totally different.

Rather than the "usual" screen starting with the selection fields application, company code, etc., we get a window in which many statement selections can be entered and once we select a statement, the statement is shown.

We do have 2 separate ECC 6.0 test systems and on 1 system FEBA shows the same as we have in 4.6C, but in the second ECC 6.0 test system, FEBA acts as just described. I've looked in the FEBA-view menu as well as customising but without luck.

So getting the "old" FEBA look is apparently possible, but does anyone know how to set it up?

Thanks!

Rene

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member581688
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do you have the EA-FIN extension set active on the system where FEBA is different? I think that may be the reason.

We've been on ECC 6.0 for 2 years (we upgraded from 4.7). We had been using FEBA prior to the upgrade and did not see any changes with FEBA after the upgrade, however we did not activate EA-FIN as a part of the upgrade. Recently we have activated EA-FIN on our Development system only - and I just found that on that system, when I go into FEBA, I'm automatically re-routed to the new EBS post-processing transaction FEBAN. The FEBAN transaction has the statement selections that you describe. So I'm wondering if on your system where FEBA is different, the EA-FIN extension set is active and you are actually getting routed into FEBAN when you try to access FEBA on that system.

I have not, however, figured out if there is a setting that can be changed to get the "old" FEBA back. It could be that this is SAP's way of forcing companies to start using FEBAN instead of FEBA - and we'll just have to adjust. If you figure out how to get the old FEBA back - let us know!

Regards,

Shannon

former_member581688
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I just found the answers to our questions....

Activating EA-FIN will cause FEBA to automatically go to FEBAN - see the following link:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/47/68d226dc6e17f9e10000000a42189c/frameset.htm

I also found the steps to allow the use of the old FEBA when EA-FIN is active: Go into SM31, enter view V_T100C and click Maintain. When prompted for an Application Area, enter NEW_FEBA. In the next screen (change message control), create an entry for message 001 and set Online and Batch to I (note in window) or S (note in footer). Save and you've got the old FEBA back. See also the following link:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/43/0bd5e943de11d1896f0000e8322d00/frameset.htm

Regards,

Shannon

rene_coppens
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Shannon!

Answers (0)