I have two z tables. One is a main table with doc. number and line number and other table is a child table which has doc num, line num and other details.
The problem looks silly. Here is my problem ....I got couple of records from the main table and when I did a search on the child table with the doc num and the line num from the main table records...it is not displaying any records. But there are records in the child table with that doc num and line num.
I tried with all formats, appending zero...removing zero etc.....but the result is same.
What could be the problem?? Please sugges.
Naimesh Patel replied
My name is Naimesh.. not Nimesh
If you want to see the leading zeroes in the excel...
1. Download your data in to .txt
2. Open excel. Open file by Cliking on FILE -> Open file...
3. You will get the Text import wizard...
4. Select Delimited or fixed width as per data
5 Press next 2 times
6. Select Text radiobutton in 3 step in which column you want to retain the leading zeros.
PS: Reward points, if it is useful..!