cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBP_CUF_BADI usage in SRM-EBP 4.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Requirement: To make a custom screen field editatble in the shopping cart item data display screen and provide a save button to save the entry. This is required only for the User having purchaser role

Approach: Use PUT_DATA method of BBP_CUF_BADI to pass on a custom sub screen with buyer field editable and with save button on it to be displayed on CUSTOM_FIELDS sub screen area

I have done these:

1. Created a custom sub screen with the fields and button on it.

2. Created HTML template for the same in the BBPSOCO01 Internet Service.

3. Implemented the method PUT_DATA of BBP_CUF_BADI for passing on the screen number and program name.

4. Implemented GET_DATA method of BBP_CUF_DATA to receive the OK_CODE.

I am receiving dump of HTML screen where as no ABAP dump. If the BADI implementation is deactivated then there is no dump but the purpose is not served. Can any body tell me what I may be missing here?

Regards,

Prakash

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakash,

This is with reference to your Post in SRM forum. I would like to explain you my scenario.

" We have a 3 step Shopping cart creation process. In the final step we have buttons called "ORDER" "HOLD" & "CHECK". We would like to have a Check box in this screen, to indicate that the Shopping cart is held for future fiscal year."

I suppose you have added a custom screen in the shopping cart scenario using the BADI "BBP_CUF_BADI " , can you please provide me a details steps of what you have implemented.

Please provide me as much details as you can.

Thanks in Advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakash,

I am very new to SRM & need to develop ad additional subscreen.

I will be thankful if you could send me some documentation pertaining the same.

email ID :shah_ks@rediffmail.com

Kyamuddin.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

You need additional custom subscreen if you have complex business logic to put. If you want to display the custom fields for input, the standard screen place holder will do. You just simply have to identify the correct incl* structures and add custom fields to those structures.

There are different incl* structures for custom tab, search screen corresspond to each transaction.

Good luck.

Regards,

Jay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guys ,

I want to use same badi (BBP_CUF_BADI ) for customer screen . Could anyone tell me, is it necessary to create screen as subscreen type or Normal screen will work .

My application is , I want to call another dialog program from standard 'shopping cart create' transaction . If anyone is having any information pls provide .

I am thankful to you in advance .

Rgds ,

Suhas .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to add a Customer field ( Company Code ) on contract agreement screen. I have gone through OSS Note 458591. I tried following steps -

1.I created CI_BBP_HDR_CTR structure with a new field ZBUKRS (Company code).

2.I am going to append this structure into BBP_PDS_HEADER.

3.Creating a subscreen for ZBUKRS so that users can enter company code in it.

Do I missing any step ? Please feel free to post your comments or email me at pras.durafe@gmail.com to resolve this issue for many users.

If I manage to resolve this issue, I will post this on SDN.

Thanks and Warm Regards.

Pras Durafe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakash and Raj

You should be able to add Customer fields to Shopping cart by adding them to Structure CI_BBP_ITEM_SC have a look at the OSS note 0458591.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prakash,

I am having the same problem. Can you please let me know if you have found a way to fix it.

Regards,

Ram Enaganti.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

I found that the problem was with the publishing of the templates. Whenever I published the template, file was not getting published to ITS. I contacted Basis and they could resolve this problem.

Regards,

Prakash