Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UWL configuration for decision step

Peter_Lintner
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi!

We are using the decision task for approving trips (TS200000118).

We've to add a decision note as described in this forum (UserDecisionNote).

How do I get the standard xml for this step to modify this.

I just found the entries in the uwl.webflow:

<ItemType name="uwl.task.webflow.decision.TS20000118.mandant086" connector="WebFlowConnector" defaultView="DefaultView" defaultAction="viewDetail" executionMode="default">

<ItemTypeCriteria systemId="mandant086" externalType="TS20000118" connector="WebFlowConnector"/>

</ItemType>

Kind regards and thanks for any hints!

Peter

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member191388
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

As you are already aware of UWL supports a property called UserDecisionNote for the UserDecisionHandler action and can configure the XML file of UWL for this.

For example:-

Can add the following in UWL xml configuration file. And then upload the xml file.

<ItemType name="uwl.task.webflow.decision.TS90100366.SAP_ECC_FINANCIALS.SAP_ECC_Financials" connector="WebFlowConnector" defaultView="DefaultView" defaultAction="viewDetail" executionMode="default">

<ItemTypeCriteria systemId="mandant086" externalType="TS20000118" connector="WebFlowConnector"/>

<Actions>

<Action name="send" groupAction="yes" handler="UserDecisionHandler" returnToDetailViewAllowed="yes" launchInNewWindow="no">

<Properties>

<Property name="decisionKey" value="1"/>

</Properties>

<Descriptions default="send"/>

</Action>

<Action name="reject" groupAction="yes" handler="UserDecisionHandler" returnToDetailViewAllowed="yes" launchInNewWindow="no">

<Properties>

<Property name="UserDecisionNote" value="true"/>

<Property name="decisionKey" value="2"/>

</Properties>

<Descriptions default="reject"/>

</Action>

</Actions>

</ItemType>

Please refer to [link|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/7a/df014b037141ca9afc6433ed42b519/frameset.htm].

Thanks

Arun Singh

Peter_Lintner
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello!

Thank you, but exactly this I've implemented and it doesn't work.

No memo-field is displayed in the preview section!

Kind regards!

peter

former_member191388
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

Enable Display Support Information for UWL and check for property Current View Configuration Name in support information of UWL. There it should show your xml file name in which you have added UserDesicionNote.

Thanks

Arun

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Peter_Lintner
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi!

With the support information I was able to modify the configuration.

Thanks a lot!

Peter

Peter_Lintner
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi!

Thank you for this hint - could you please explain, how to register the task in the transaction SWFVISU.

I can't find, how to set the parameters for this standard task.

Kind regards!

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Alternatively you could use the TCode SWFVISU on the system which you have registered on the portal. Do all the entries you require and also the visualization parameters.

After you have done this and saved you changes, re-register the system and the new task should be present in the XML file.

Thanks,

Murali Krishna Reddy