cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Collective Invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Earlier we were using 4.6 version and we used to create single invoice for multiple deliveries.Recently we upgraded to 6.0 version.Now, we are unable to create single invoice for several deliveries.Our transaction flow is...

1.create sales order in VA01

2.Create purchase order in ME21N with reference to the purchase requisition generated in the order

3.Create replenishment delivery in VL10D with reference to the purchase order

4.Post goods issue in VL02N

5.Create collective invoice through VF04.

If I put Billing relevence as "A" in the respective item category , Iam able to see the delivery documents to be clubbed in Billing due list of VF04.But, Iam unable to do collective billing because system is taking "F2" as billing type by default for these deliveries. But, the billing type should be "JEX"(A proforma for exports).

My doubt is..from where, system is taking F2 as billing type and not letting me to do collective billing...

My delivery document type is ZDNL (a STO Delivery type in our organization) and billing type is JEX for this transaction...

Please suggest me in this regard...

ur help is highly appreciated...

Thanks and Regards...

Yogi....

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

The billing type F2 comes from VOV8 sales doc type configuration

In VA01 you are creating the order

Select that order type and in VOV8 sales doc type configuration see what is the billing type maintained for delivery related billing for your order type

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

As Raja said, the system takes from the Del-rel billing type and Order-rel billing type under Billing maintained against the Sales order type.Go to VOV8 and check the entry against the sales order type.

The system lists only those Invoices for Collective processing. Alternatively you can go to VF01 enter the multiple sales orders/ Deliveries based on the Order or Delivery related and Execute which will generate Collective Invoices.

Thanks

Isaac

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

the billing document by default is taken from the order type. go to transaction code - VOLF

got to the details of the delivery document. there is a field default order type . get the order type and go to t code VOV8 sales order configuration

in this check the billing defaults and there u would get f2 . chenge it as per your needs to jex

hope this helps

Thanks

akasha