cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Round off Condition type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have maintained Condition type for Rounding off (ZROU) for the sales order value as header condition.Whatever the value calculated as Round off value is proportionally distributed amoung the line items and getting posted as line item wise.i.e if round off value is 0.40 paise same value is distributed amoung the line items let say 0.20 paisa for 1 st line item 0.20 for second.But i need posting has to be as header level only i.e 0.40 paise and not like 0.20paise twice.can anybody help me in this issue

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

For your ZROU (rounding off) condition type , go to V/06 and uncheck the item data .if it is checked . If group condition is checked that also you need to uncheck then only your requirement can be fulfilled

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Srinath,

Thanks for your reply

1.After unchecking Group condition System sums all the round off value which are calculated item wise(for eg for itm 1 is 0.50, itm 2 is 0.50 itm 3 is 0.50 & itm 4 is -0.25 ) in header system takes as 1.25 as round off value which not possible.

2.Can you tell me where the item data has to be unchecked?

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member208991
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Karthikeyan,

This is not possible. SAP can store all conditions at item level only, even if it is entered at header. So if you enter a header condition, it splits it at item level, and stores it at the item level.

See SAP Note 876617 (point 3):

3. How is an 'actual' header condition distributed to the pricing result of the individual document items?

This depends on further Customizing settings of the condition type, in particular on the calculation type (field KRECH) and on whether the group condition (field KGRPE) is set or not.

Example:

For a header condition with calculation type 'Fixed Amount', the amount entered on the header condition screen is duplicated in each item if the condition is not set as a group condition.

However, if the condition is set as a group condition, the amount entered on the header is distributed proportionally (that is, in the relationship of the relevant condition bases at item level) and a rounding difference adjustment may be carried out (compare section 7).

Hope this helps,

Regards

Nikhilesh