cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error-->Condition type MWST tax code A0 does not exist

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have an Invoice and it didnu2019t pass for accounting entry.

The error is promptu201D Condition type MWST tax code A0 does not existu201D, It never came at the time of Sales order creation.

Diagonosis says the following

When calculating tax, the system tried to determine the condition amount and the condition number from tables A003 and A053 using the specified condition type and tax code. However, no values were found there.

Procedure says the following thing

Check the Customizing settings for the specified tax code. Check whether the validity period (possible with tax jurisdictions) is defined.

Please guide.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Christiano,

First let analyze the situation.

1. Execute Tcode VA02 --> Item Details --> Conditions tab --> Click Analysis button. Try to find for condition Type MWST whether values are flowing.

If it is not there then you have not maintained condition record.

2. Tax Code.

Execute FTXP Tcode , Check For A0 Tax code check whether you have maintained any value. if yes then check in condition record, whether you created record with Tax Code - A0

If everything above is perfect and correct

3. Check Copy Controls and Pricing type

Check the Validation period (it should not be the problem)

Check and Revert

Regards

Sathya

Edited by: Sathya Pavan Yedavalli venkata on Apr 21, 2009 2:06 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I checked the following things

1. Conditon records for MWST are maintained and so they are coming in sales document and Invoice.

2. Lakshmipati:- We dont have a UTXJ condition type in our pricing procedure.

3. In FTXP condition type, the tax code is maintained for country(Middle east is the company that I am looking for in the system)

4. Copy controls seem to be fine and the pricing type used id G(copy pricing and carry out Taxes).

Any other things to be checked in the system?

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
We dont have a UTXJ condition type in our pricing procedure.

Sorry I mean to say MWST in sale order.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipati,

The tax code is A0 and it is the same in Invoice as well.

However, if I compare the one for which accounting document got generated with the one that is errored out then , the only difference is in the the condition control which (in the condition detail screen of sales order at item level) is A (Adjust for quantity variance) in the one for which accounting document is created and is F (Condition value fixed (billed) for which no accounting document is generated.

Can this be the reason and from where does the condition control field is controlled?

Edited by: Christino Ronaldo on Apr 22, 2009 2:10 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christino,

Please check whether the Tax Code A0 is maintained against your Company Code in the following link

SPRO>Financial Accounting>Financial Accounting Global Settings>Tax on Sales/Purchases>Posting-->Assign Tax Codes for Non-Taxable Transactions.

Regards,

Karthik.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kartik,

I checked and it is there.

Any other thing to check?

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ronaldo

Check wheather Tax code A0 has been maintained for which tax procedure. Also check wheather it is Input tax or Output tax.,Finally check in VK12 wheather that tax code is A0 or any other taxcode

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinath,

I checked all the 3 parameters as stated by you and they are fine.

I checked previous invoices for this customer in the system and they are succesfully posted.

I am not sure as to why the problem is in this invoice only.

Recently we had a patch upgrade to our system. Can this be the reason to that?

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ronaldo

Because of Patch upgradation also it may happen. so you need to check wheather all data is getting updated correctly or not

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Which data I need to check if it is updated correctly or not?

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Sometime due to Patches, such problem could occur.

please delete the previous condition record from VK12 and recreate the same. hope it will solve your porblem

try and revert.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please try with the T.Codes OVR1 / OVR2.

Here you have to maintain the condition type MWST with the combination of Tax Classifications(0-No Tax / 1- Full Tax) etc.

First maintain it for Material Master settings and then for Customer Master settings.

I hope this will resolve your issue.

Regards,

Hari

was_wasssu
Participant
0 Kudos

How did you solved the problem?

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HEY GUYS,

When i enter details in sales order (OR), i am getting error like

NO CONDITION RECORD FOUND FOR MWST.

What need to be done.???? : (

regards,

Abhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can check in Tcode-FTXP ,whether Tax Code-A0 is maintained for that country ,If not ,please maintain the same with the help of FI guy.

Regards,

Vikas

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to VA02, key in sale order reference and execute. There go to condition tab, block the condition type UTXJ and click on blue lens at bottom left so that you can see what tax code is flowing. Ensure that the same tax code is maintained in VK11 / UTXJ.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

try going to:

SPRO --> Financial Accounting --> Financial Accounting Global Settings --> Tax on sales/purchases --> Basic Settings --> Check Calculation Procedure --> Define Condition Types

And verify what the help indicates.

Regards,

Anna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friend,

I think for Condition Type WMST in VK11 condition record is not maintained.