cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can not view Interface mapping is Sender agreement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Right now we have one interface setup in XI for sending the data to three customers using BPMs.

Now i want to add to one more customer in to current xi setup and send the data.

so i have created all the types like message type, message interface and interface mapping.

Already i have scenario in ID i have created Comm channles.

so when i create sender agreement i could not find Interface mapping which i have created in IR for sender business service.

Appreciate for your response.

Thanks,

Bhasker

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

We do not give interface mapping at the sender agreement level.

Do you mean, in the interface determination?

Make sure you are using the correct Outbound and Inbound interface names and the correct namespaces.

Regards,

Ravi Kanth Talagana

Former Member
0 Kudos

sorry its message interface

former_member181985
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If it is a business system make sure that the business system has proper association with SWCV in SLD.

If it is a business service then manually add the message interface.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Praveen,

Its Business Service and i will add manually to it.

jyothi_anagani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes if it is Busciness Service We have to add Manually. The procedure i told na.In that way we have to add Double clicking on Busciness service goto that Sender or Receiver tab and adding there.

Thanks.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member581827
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly check outbound interface,inbound interface,namespace are correct in interface determination.

Regards,

Chandra.

jyothi_anagani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Chect whether 2 interfaces(Sender & Receiver) are correct or not.And check Interface mapping is activated or not.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

sorry its message interface.

jyothi_anagani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bhaskar,

You are not able to see Message interface.ok.Then check whether that Message interface is assigned to that particular Busciness System or not. Double click on Busciness System There you can find tabs like Sender Receive. Add Message interface there then you can see in Agreements.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Jyothi,

Actually MI are not assigned to BS

Thanks,