cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extended classic delete purchase order line items

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have a problem with the backend purchase order updating with changes made to the local (SRM) PO. A purchase order was cut with six line items and replicated to R/3 as expected. The line items contained materials. A couple of days later the requestor decided this order was not needed so the buyer went into the local PO and deleted the line items. The local PO looks fine but the backend PO has not been updated. I am recieving an alert message that states the following: "The material 0 does not exist or is not activated. BP_PD_PO_TRANSFER_EXEC". We do not have a material 0.

I've done an OSS search and came across note 918450. It mentions some issues with account assignment indexes for the extended classic scenerio. I've implemented the note and ran the program BBP_EXT_PO_ACC_INDEX, however nothing has changed with the backend PO. Also the note doesn't give much information on what should be done once the code changes are made.

Can anyone give me some insight on how I might find out what the problem is?

Best regards,

Shawn O'Connor

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shawn,

We had a similar problem before - we didn't get the alert message though. We implemented note 601073 in R/3 and the R/3 PO is updating fine now.

Regards,

Paula.