cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Should not permit to change price(PR00) in VA02 by the user

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

My clients requires that, the user should not change PR00, in change mode(VA02), when there is a partial delivery for that line item. Eg

10 xxxxx 100(Qty) 100(Pr00). Out of 100material, 50 are delivered to the customer, for the remaining 50 the user should not be allowed to change the price(PR00) in VA02. If they are trying to change, the system should throw error message.

I have got two ways to solve the issue 1.USEREXIT_PRICING_CHECK (module pool SAPMV61, program MV61AFZA) 2. userexit_save_document, MV45AFZZ. My question is which one would be better to use. What is the difference between these.

regards,

prasad

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you lakshmipathi

regards

prasad

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First of all, you have to indicate whether the PR00 is a manual condition in sale order or automatic entry.

If it is an automated entry,ie. in V/06 for PR00 against the field "manual entries", you should be maintaining "D", then in that case, pricing cannot be changed in sale order for a line item if billing document exists for that.

Pricing can be changed in sale order for a line item only if there is no billing document is generated.

On the other hand, if the condition type is a manual entry, then you can try with any of the following sale order user exits

a) User exits in the program MV45AFZZ - USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT

b) User exits in the program MV45AFZZ - USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMP

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks lakshmipathi for your promt reply,

The condition PR00 is 'C' Manual entry has priority, this case is for only those, which are not yet invoiced. Can't i use USEREXIT_PRICING_CHECK (module pool SAPMV61, program MV61AFZA) for meeting the above requirement. If i use USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT, the error message would be throw at the last, If i want to have the error message immediately, what should be done.

regards

prasad

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
If i want to have the error message immediately

Since you said that the control is to have at sale order level itself, you can try with the second user exit I proposed above.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi