Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order and Item no is not appearing in the Notification

hanamanth_honyal
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

1] While Creating notification through Q1 Notification type I am entering sales order and Item No under Processing tab,And I will save the same.

When I go QM02 transaction the entered sales order and Item No will not be available.

2] While Creating notification through F1 Notification type I am entering sales order and Item No under subject tab And I will save the same.

When I go QM02 transaction the entered sales order and Item No will not be available.here also the enter sales order and item is not available.

Please suggest how to get the same.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (9)

Answers (9)

hanamanth_honyal
Participant
0 Kudos

Solved By applying User Exit

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Don

You are entering the sales order in ther wrong screen area. That was why I was asking you in which screen area are you entering the sales order. You are currently entering the data in screen area 080 (QM order) which will not hold values in QM01 transaction.

Kindly do these two setting and check

1) SPRO>QM>Quality Notifications>Overview of notification type >Select your EC noti type >click on Screen Areas in Notification Header > Maintain in ScrnType Object O500 (Object for customer complaint)

2) SPRO>QM>Quality Notifications>Overview of notification type >Select your EC noti type >click on Screen Structure for Extended View > double click on processing tab> either replace 080 with 040 ( Reference document) or else add this in any of the screen areas.

Now goto QM01 and check in processing tab screen you are getting this refernece document field in that you are getting sales order / Item field

let me know your feedback

Regards

gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Don

I have doubt about configuration. Go to Define Screen Templet node and ensure that partner determination procedure is maintained.

Or

Best way is open 2 sessions - Overview of Notification Type. Open Q1 and EC notification (edit mode).

Compare each node right from "Screen Area" to "Partner Function". I strongly doubt of missing of partner determination otherwise it should work.

Expecting to resolve your problem .... Best Luck

Atul

hanamanth_honyal
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Atul,

partner determination already maintained, And I have checked with "Screen Area" to "Partner Function".

Even though it is not happening.

When I enter Sales order No and Item No I am getting one message in the status bar

Order parameter you changed is only effective in current processing

Message no. QM046

Diagnosis

You changed the account assignment proposal from Customizing. This change is only valid if you create the QM order in the current processing session. If you exit the transaction, the order parameters from Customizing will be reloaded.

Thanks

Edited by: Don on Apr 28, 2009 8:33 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Don

I have doubt about configuration. Go to Define Screen Templet node and ensure that partner determination procedure is maintained.

Or

Best way is open 2 sessions - Overview of Notification Type. Open Q1 and EC notification (edit mode).

Compare each node right from "Screen Area" to "Partner Function". I strongly doubt of missing of partner determination otherwise it should work.

Expecting to resolve your problem .... Best Luck

Atul

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear DOn

have you made this EC notification copying Q1/F1 notification

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Don

As per my experience Notification type Q1 is designed for customer complaint. In reference object if you select Sales Order and press enter key, one popup message "Should the data from the document be copied into the notification? " will apper and all related data Viz - Sold to party, Organization etc will get copied. This indicates that SO is valid.

Save it and open same QM by QM02 ... you will find all entries.

Even though you face the problem then revert back .. it means you need to revisit config of Q1 notification type.

Atul

hanamanth_honyal
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Atul,

I am not facing any problem with Q1 or F1 type notification, The problem is with Notificaiton type"EC" which is newly created.

The reason to develop new notification type is as given below:

Department other than design will send the request to change the design to design dept through this notification. Here for the sake of information that the request which is raised by user is related to specific sales order-line item, for this purpose we require the SO-line item field in EC type notification. By this sales order-line item should be selected from the system itself, there should not be any manual entries.

Thanks

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Don

I m realy clueless whats happening as this working fine for me.

Just a doubt is the item 10000 or 00010. please check one you input both the sales order and item all the details of the sales order gets copied in the notification, i mean the materail, plant, all other details in the notification

Regards

Gajesh

hanamanth_honyal
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gajesh,

For 'F1' and 'Q1' Notification type I am able to get Sale Order and Item No 10000. But For Notification type 'EC' this is not happening.

Thanks

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Don

Are you entering the sales order number in the Reference Document Tab

Regards

Gajesh

hanamanth_honyal
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gajesh,

For 'EC' Notification type, there are four tabs.

Subject, Reference Object, Processing, Tasks

out of which I am entering under Reference object tab.

Thanks

hanamanth_honyal
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Please find the below steps the way I have constructed the Notification.

Go to Transaction QM01

In the Initial screen enter Notificaiton Type as 'EC'

Then Press Enter you will get in to screen.

Under "Subject" Tab

Enter Problem by selecting F4 drill down menu

Enter Department selecting F4 drill down menu

Then Go to Next Tab "Reference Objects"

Here Enter Sales Order as '45000031' and in the next field '10000' and Finally Save the transaction.

and Note down the Notification Number.

Then Go to next transaction QM02 [Notification Change]

Enter the generated Notification No.

And Go to Tab "Reference Objects" , Here see the already enter 'Sale order- 45000031 and 'Item-10000' Which will not be appearing.

Please suggest.

Your Quick responce is highly appreciated.

Thanks and Regards

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Don

Are you creating the notificatio through QM01, or through result recording. Please check the sale order number you are using.

Regards

gajesh

hanamanth_honyal
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gajesh,

I am creating Notification through QM01 Transaction.

Thanks