SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Simulation Scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Can anyone throw an idea about simulation scenario , what it is , how to execute and where it used?

How it diffrent from normal Simulation and Billing Simuulation?

Regards

Hook

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

There are 2 types of simulation is there.

1)Simulation

2)Billing Simulation.

Call Transaction EA00 Automatic Billing and Simulation, select your desired contracts, and choose the billing type Billing Simulation or Simulation. Choose F8 to start the simulation type you have selected.

Billing Simulation require a billable order. Because the billing order has to be billable, Meter reading results must also be available.

Simulation does not need a billing order. The system uses existing values to project Meter reading results which or not available.

Billing simulation and simulation can be used to check the result of an actual billing and invoicing to be carried out later, without deleting billing orders or creating invoicing orders. Both simulation types therefore enable you to execute billing without making any accounting changes.

Regards,

Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi dude

in real time if u need to know the time consumption of a mass billing and the outosrting checks before u go for actual billing ..in that case simulationis more used

also ucan filter ur erros in this simulation steps...so that ur billing process will be smooth

kr

raj

0 Kudos

Thanx for your valuable input.

Here i am especially asking about EASIM Transaction not EASISI / EA00.

Plase give your input with reference to EASIM, here you will find out nearly 6-8 simulation scenarios.

If u generate a simulation document for these scenarios , u will not find any document after u come out of this transaction.

Please Explain about these simulation scenarios if possible.

Regards

Srinivas

0 Kudos

Hi!

This simulation scenario are used when to answer the question: "How much would be the difference if I change the current rate category to other rate category".

The simulation scenario are also used in payment plans, don't know why but I was just debbuging the payment plan calculation FM and I so that at some point the simulation scenarios are invoked - need to check this to see why.

The simulation scenarios and specialy EASIM is just a framework. You can just develop ontop on this framework additional functionality to support other processes. Some that come to my mind right now are:

- what would have been the revenue if the price was X instead of Y

- what would have been the revenue if we lower the price and ad a fix charge

Hope this brings some light on the topic.

Daniel

http://www.sap-isu.net - SAP ISU social network