cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To add Net price in Purchase order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a sceneria where i need to add net price against line item which was marked as free in purchase order (Net price is 0). Subsequently material was deliverd from vendor and GI also was done. Goods receipt is also completed. This material batch number is consumed for custmer sales orders subsequently. There is 0 quantity available for this material in the plant. Now the user wants to change the net price to 2 for the line item. To change net price in purchase order, we tried to cancel GR material document.But we get an error that 'Deficit of unrestricted use' for the batch number.

Can any one give us solution for changing the net price in purchase order?

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hello,

the only chance to add a PO price is to unflag the free flag in ME22N. This is only possible when quantity received for the PO is zero. Therfore you must reverse the quantity received by doing a dummy receipt for the batch, reverse the GR for PO, you change the flag, set a price, redo GR for the PO, reverse the dummy receipt.

Hope this helps, regards

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your prompt reply.

Could you please elabrate more on dummy receipt for the batch and reverse the dummy receipt?(How to map it in SAP?)

Regards,

A.Prabhaharan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Create a 501 & reverse it with a 502 ( MIGO .. GR->Others)

0 Kudos

Hello A.Prabhaharan,

as Nitin said , it can be a goods receipt without reference to a PO (MVT 501) and it reversal (MVT 502) as the last step. You just need to have the enough stock for your specific batch while you are doing these correction postings. MVT 561 and 562 as reversal would also work.

Regards

Michael