cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sender SOAP adapter error 401

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Here the scenario is SOAP -> XI -> SAP ECC.

When the webservice is seding the message I am getting error in Sender SOAP channel.

Message is not going to Integration Engine.

Its failing with 401Un Authorized in sender soap adapter channel.My sender soap channel is plain channel with no authentication check and certificated etc.When webservice is seding request to XI its sending wit some usernmae which was there on XI box.I am facing this issue in Quality Env. The same is working fine in Dev box.

Please give me the list of points that I need to check here.

Thanks,

Regards,

Naresh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

jyothi_anagani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is the problem with username and password while executing sender SOAP please specify username and password of your XI system.

If you are sending by SOAPUI tool OR AltovaXMLSPY,berfore press submit fill properies.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for the response.

I am pretty much sure about logon credentails and role of the user(SAP_XI_APPL_SERV_USER).

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing this issue in Quality Env. The same is working fine in Dev box.

Once the scenario is transported from Dev to QA the location where the Webservice is hosted will also change

Hence you will have to change the target URL .....just the HostName / IP address and the port for all the webservices (that you transported to QA)

Once you are in QA and with no change to the URL the sender (which I suppose is also in QA env) will be still trying to ping the same old Dev-URL....in such situation the sender is bound to get UnAuthorized error....

So one in all change the URL in your WebService to point to QA and then test....

Same logic applicable to QA --> PROD

Regards,

Abhishek.

former_member750652
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Naresh,

Can you please check whether the Log on credentials for Quality that u have given while sending SOAP request are correct If They are correct the problem would be wth XI server it self.

Thanks,

Ram.

Former Member
0 Kudos

did u check Authorization of user in QAS?

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Could you try providing PIAPPLUSER while sending data from the sender system. It should prompt for password.

Regards,

Prateek