cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Found in negative cache

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I already posted this in the Java Programming Forum, but don't know, if my question should better be placed here!?

I'm having ongoing trouble with a self-written enterprise application, which depends on an EJB-Module.

I added the ejb-module as module to the application.xml of the application. I can see the added dependecies also under "Used DCs."

There is one Entity-Bean "Sequence" in the EJB-Module, which is configured in ejb-jar.xml and ejb-j2ee-engine.xml. In the DC of this EJB-Module there is a Puplic Part called ejbjar which shows the name of the module. I thought everyting is fine, but...

...when deploying the Application I get an Exception:

Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: de.subject.eatomat.ejbmod.SequenceLocal
                     Found in negative cache
                     ------------------------- Loader Info -------------------------
                     ClassLoader name: [subject.com/subject~eatomat~eappl]
                      Parent loader name: [Frame ClassLoader]
                      References:
                        common:service:http;service:servlet_jsp
                        service:ejb
                        common:service:iiop;service:naming;service:p4;service:ts
                        service:jmsconnector
                        library:jsse
                        library:servlet
                        common:library:IAIKSecurity;library:activation;library:mail;library:tc~sec~ssl
                        library:ejb20
                        library:j2eeca
                        library:jms
                        library:opensql
                        common:library:com.sap.security.api.sda;library:com.sap.security.core.sda;library:security.class;library:webservices_lib;service:adminadapter;service:basicadmin;service:com.sap.security.core.ume.service;service:configuration;service:connector;service:dbpool;service:deploy;service:jmx;service:jmx_notification;service:keystore;service:security;service:userstore
                        interface:resourcecontext_api
                        interface:webservices
                        interface:ejbserialization
                        library:subject.com~subject~eatomat~appl
                      Resources:
                        E:usrsapJ2EJC00j2eeclusterserver0appssubject.comsubject~eatomat~eapplservlet_jspTst_APPL_D~subject~eatomat~webappl~subject.comrootWEB-INFclasses
                        E:usrsapJ2EJC00j2eeclusterserver0appssubject.comsubject~eatomat~eapplsrcjavasrc.zip
                        E:usrsapJ2EJC00j2eeclusterserver0appssubject.comsubject~eatomat~eapplservlet_jspTst_APPL_D~subject~eatomat~webappl~subject.comwork
                      Loading model: {parent,references,local}
                     ---------------------------------------------------------------
                     	at com.sap.engine.frame.core.load.ReferencedLoader.loadClass(ReferencedLoader.java:348)
                     	at com.sap.engine.services.ejb.deploy.xml.MethodsExtractor.getAllMethodsInBean(MethodsExtractor.java:91)
                     	at com.sap.engine.services.ejb.deploy.xml.EJBJarParser.getMethodXml(EJBJarParser.java:1168)
                     	... 25 more

Don't know what the problem is! Is there anyway to take a look inside the ClassLoader-Hierachy of the DeployService? Is there anything missing?

I can't find any examples of development of EJBs inside DCs with the JDI. The examples in the tutorial uses only a standard java library and no EJBs! What a shame...

Thomas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The short answer is: No!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you get a reply?