Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to restrict authorization for OBC4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

How to restrict authorization for obc4( field status) for user id wise

Regards

nasa

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Maintain the object S_TABU_CLI and S_TABU_DIS in the role to restrict the access to user.

Rakesh

0 Kudos

Dear Rakesh

How to maintain the restrict user id wise for field status, where i have to maintain the object can you briefly explain me...

Regards

nasa

0 Kudos

> How to maintain the restrict user id wise for field status, where i have to maintain the object can you briefly explain me...

SAP security is role based. Best talk to your security administrator about how to build, maintain and assign roles. If you want/have to try it yourself read SAP Help on PFCG and/or take SAP course ADM940.

0 Kudos

Dear all,

I have maintained all but its restricted all fi tcodes my client wants only one tcode i. e obc4 user wise restricted can you please help me...

Rgards

nasa

0 Kudos

Dear all,

I have maintained all but its restricted all fi tcodes my client wants only one tcode i. e obc4 user wise restricted can you please help me...

Rgards

nasa

0 Kudos

Hi Nasa

You try to use the S_TABU_LIN object. With this object you can control access to tables (called from maintenance views, SM30 etc) based on the database key for the table.

And as far as I cant see, the OBC4 transaction is just a couple of maintenance views for V_T004V andf V_T004F.

You can find a small how-to [here|http://www.mhn-consulting.com/s_tabu_lin.html]

Regards

Morten Nielsen