cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

question about reserve of wbs and network

0 Kudos

dear all:

When I assign different materials to the wbs,the option of Procuremt Type sometime is "Reservation for network"and other may be "Reservation for wbs".Can you tell me what can control this?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It controls the account assignment of the materials...

0 Kudos

thank you, and can you give me some deatil information

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When u say "reservation for network"...materials are reserved to the network activities...and the consumption of the material will result in cost posted to the network activities...whereas cost are posted to WBS in case of reservation for WBS....

0 Kudos

I assign two materials to the same activity, one, there "Reservation for networ" can be choosed,

and the other no "Reservation for networ" can be choosed,there only "Reservation for WBS element" can be choosed.

I wonder what can control the options of Procuremt Type of the materials.

thank you!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls check MRP4 Tab of Material Master.

Under BOM Explosion , Check .Individual/Coll.

If its 1( Individual) , then it will not allow '' Res. for Network''. Change it to Blank . It will allow both '' Res for WBS and Network ''

Regards,

0 Kudos

thank you very much.

I assigned the material to the act, when Item Category entered,the Procuremt Type dialog raised ,can this dialog be configerd?

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

use OPS8

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I dont think we can configure that. But we can control the options appearing.

The settings are in Material Master . Project System and Bill of Material.

Pls refer: Procurement Settings in

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/d7/b8853488601e33e10000009b38f83b/frameset.htm

Regards,

Answers (0)