SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting up Gas Procedures in Register

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

I am trying to carry out gas billing settings in SPRO. I gave done the general settings in ISU->Contract billing->Special functions etc. For gas billing the procedure has to be defined at the register level.

While trying to do a Full Installation via EG31 i am not able to see the gas procedure when pressing F4 that has been defined in SPRO. The temperature area, pressure area etc are available in the F4 dropdown but gas proceudre is not visible. Also we cannot enter this manualy. It has to be selected from a drop down list. But the gas procedure filed drop down does not show anything. This is despite there being 3 gas procedures defined in SPRO and stored in stanadard table TE699.

1. Can some one explain as to why the gas procedure is not coming up in the F4 dropdown.

2. Also though i have made these settings i am not clear on where and how they are utilised in the billing process. Can any one provide an example or document on gas billing.

Thanks in advance,

Avneet

1 REPLY 1