cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rework order

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have done a production order of 3 piece where in the time of confirmation 1 piece is yield and 2 pieces is rework.For this confirmation finished good is produced for 1 item and the good consumed for 3 pieces.Now I have done a rework order where the prv oder is sattlement receiver.

Now I want to good receipt against the reworked product.For that which production order I need to confirm (Old order or rework order) and then How I sattle this two order.

former_member786295
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Is it possible to issue parts from stores to complete rework order as per need order to order. whatever part defective.

Regards

Sanjay

lenastodal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Please raise your question again as a new question and follow our rules of engagement: https://community.sap.com/resources/rules-of-engagement. The author of the original question is no longer active in the community and won't receive your query. With the help of our Q&A tutorial: https://developers.sap.com/tutorials/community-qa.html, you'll be able to prepare questions that draw responses from our members.

Thank you!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amitava,

As kumar says,there is no goods movemet for rework order.

You can do Goods movement through T-code MB31 with the ref.of your Parent (Old)order.

At the time of Rework order creation it will ask you about the settlement,then select the Old order number,hence the rework cost will be assign to that Old order.

Hope it will clear you.

Regards,

Mukesh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member199502
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to confirm the rework order to get the rework cost settled to parent production order.In the settlement rule of rework order u need to give the parent order number as settleemnt reciever.rest settlement process is same.

Make a GR with respect to parent production order for another two pieces.there will be no GR for rework order.rework order is to capture the extra cost occured to do the rework.

Hope it is helpfull

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

there will not be GR for ur rework order,

after completeing confirmation of rework order

take the GR for the actual production order

Regards

kumar