cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report needed to view different prices applied in a sales order / invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends

In the sales order/ Invoices there are 2 different prices , List price and another special price . These 2 condition types are generally determined in pricing .

Requirement is to have a report which displays these 2 prices per customer per a specified time period .

Customer wants to see how much discount in the form of special price he received .

Is there any standard report for this , or can this be created using ABAP queries or Net price list ?

Regards

Ragav...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to SE16, key in Table KONV and execute. There maintain the required condition type and execute. You will get list of all sale orders / billing documents where this condition type is used. In that report, you wont find billing document reference but you can see a tab "Doc.condition". Make a note of the same and go to VBAK (for sale orders) and VBRK (for billing documents) and key in the above "Doc.condition" reference and execute.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All ,

Thank you all for your quick respose . Let me give your more info for a better understanding of my requirement . Basically here two prices are to be compared . List price which is based on sales org / distribution channel and material . The other is special price matained for sales org , customer and material .

In my system I have 2 different pricing reports ( T- code SAP1 ) , one is based on sales org , material - This I can use to find list price . I also have another customer based report and using this I can get the special price

But user wants to see both these prices side by side in a single report . Is there a way these two reports can be combined ?

Regards

Raghav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to KNVV table, key in the CUSTOMER number for which you want the data(condition price). execute it & the copy the condition record numbers from the table. Then go to KONV table & key in the condition record numbers, execute it & it will give you the condition types used for that customer along with the condition values..

Hope this may help solving your problem.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ragav,

Zreport has to be created through's ABAP Help. Checked in V/LD - Pricing Reports.

Check the reports...

Execute Tcode: SAP1 --> Sales and Distribution --> MAster data --> Conditions & pricing

Regards

Sathya