Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transaction link in email

sarath_k
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

We have a requirement that when user click on a link in email , he should directly goto required ( for example MIR4) transaction . i hope when user click on link it would ask for login credentials. then it will directly goto transaction after providing log in credentials or user should enter requird transsaction ?

please advice.

Thanks & Regards,

Sarath

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think Surjith is correct. You should use in the task that executes method DISPLAY of BUS2081 and act according to Surjith's comment.

Thanks

Arghadip

surjith_kumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you sent that transaction as Workitem it possible.

1) Write a method which opening as that T.code, make it as dialog method.

2) Call it in the workflow via Task.

3) Make the agent determination

4) Test it & execute this Program RSWUWFML2, Check the box 'Work Item Execution' & 'Work Item Display'

5) Then check that User's (agent) email id, an attachment will be displayed.

6) Open it will ask user id & password and display that t.code (workitem)

Note: In T.code SU01 the email id has to be maintained

Regards,

Surjith

bpawanchand
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

@ surjith kumar

I do not understand what exactly you are expecting from the the program RSWUWFML2. The main issue is how to generate a link for a particular Txn , In the thread owner post if you look he want s a link in the email which will open the R/3 Transaction and I personely feel that your discussion is irrelevant to the discussion.

surjith_kumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Pavan,

If I am not correct, can you please tell, how to create a link that open the R/3 Transaction. So I can make a note.

Regards,

Surjith

Former Member
0 Kudos

What surjith is describing will do what you need.

If you create an activity step to call that transation, then when the flow is triggered a work item will go into the user's SAP workflow inbox. If you go to transaction SE38, and execute program RSWUWFML2, you will be able to run that program which can send a email notification to the user email which is maintained in SU01. This email is sent out when there is a workflow item in the user's SAP workflow inbox. RSWUWFML2 allows you to select the bullet "One Message per Work Item", and then the check box "Work Item Execution". This will make the email have an attachment which is a link directly to SAP. The user double clicks the attachment, puts in their password to the SAP server, and is redirected to the tcode you put in the activity as if they had double clicked on the activity itself from the SAP workflow inbox.

Hope this clears things up.

J

bpawanchand
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for clearing the issue