cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Found in negative cache

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm having ongoing trouble with a self-written enterprise application, which depends on an EJB-Module.

I added the ejb-module as module to the application.xml of the application. I can see the added dependecies also under "Used DCs."

There is one Entity-Bean "Sequence" in the EJB-Module, which is configured in ejb-jar.xml and ejb-j2ee-engine.xml. In the DC of this EJB-Module there is a Puplic Part called ejbjar which shows the name of the module. I thought everyting is fine, but...

...when deploying the Application I get an Exception:

Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: de.subject.eatomat.ejbmod.SequenceLocal
                     Found in negative cache
                     ------------------------- Loader Info -------------------------
                     ClassLoader name: [subject.com/subject~eatomat~eappl]
                      Parent loader name: [Frame ClassLoader]
                      References:
                        common:service:http;service:servlet_jsp
                        service:ejb
                        common:service:iiop;service:naming;service:p4;service:ts
                        service:jmsconnector
                        library:jsse
                        library:servlet
                        common:library:IAIKSecurity;library:activation;library:mail;library:tc~sec~ssl
                        library:ejb20
                        library:j2eeca
                        library:jms
                        library:opensql
                        common:library:com.sap.security.api.sda;library:com.sap.security.core.sda;library:security.class;library:webservices_lib;service:adminadapter;service:basicadmin;service:com.sap.security.core.ume.service;service:configuration;service:connector;service:dbpool;service:deploy;service:jmx;service:jmx_notification;service:keystore;service:security;service:userstore
                        interface:resourcecontext_api
                        interface:webservices
                        interface:ejbserialization
                        library:subject.com~subject~eatomat~appl
                      Resources:
                        E:usrsapJ2EJC00j2eeclusterserver0appssubject.comsubject~eatomat~eapplservlet_jspTst_APPL_D~subject~eatomat~webappl~subject.comrootWEB-INFclasses
                        E:usrsapJ2EJC00j2eeclusterserver0appssubject.comsubject~eatomat~eapplsrcjavasrc.zip
                        E:usrsapJ2EJC00j2eeclusterserver0appssubject.comsubject~eatomat~eapplservlet_jspTst_APPL_D~subject~eatomat~webappl~subject.comwork
                      Loading model: {parent,references,local}
                     ---------------------------------------------------------------
                     	at com.sap.engine.frame.core.load.ReferencedLoader.loadClass(ReferencedLoader.java:348)
                     	at com.sap.engine.services.ejb.deploy.xml.MethodsExtractor.getAllMethodsInBean(MethodsExtractor.java:91)
                     	at com.sap.engine.services.ejb.deploy.xml.EJBJarParser.getMethodXml(EJBJarParser.java:1168)
                     	... 25 more

Don't know what the problem is! Is there anyway to take a look inside the ClassLoader-Hierachy of the DeployService? Is there anything missing?

I can't find any examples of development of EJBs inside DCs with the JDI. The examples in the tutorial uses only a standard java library and no EJBs! What a shame...

Thomas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182372
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

Negative cache issue was discussed:

Best regards, Maksim Rashchynski.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maksim,

thanks for your answer with the links, but I don't get it. I tried to set references in project properties and add public parts and used public parts and so on...nothing helps.

Anyway, where is an example for an good Component based development of an enterprise application which uses EJBs?

Thomas

Answers (0)