cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CIN, values not picking for pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Gurus,

In CIN, when I created excise invoice with Tcode J1IIN with reference to invoice, I found zero values. When I checked the pricing conditions tab in Billing, I observed that condition types JEXT and JECT are having zero values. Why the system is not picking the values for these condition types, though condition records are being maintained.? In my pricing procedure there is no UTXJ conditon type. Should I maintain the condition records for UTXJ though it is not in our pricing procedure?, since UTXJ is link between tax procedure, pricing procedure and tax code. I expect guidance in this regard..

Thanks in advance

Raksha.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rakesh,

100% maintenance in the condition types for Excise values indicate on what % of base price will the excise rate be applicable.

then next what will be the rate of Excise is defined through Material chapter ID settings & rates attached to chpter heading.

Hope its clear.

Regards,

Akhileshwar K

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You will have to include UTXJ in your pricing proceedure, also please check material chapter id combination & rates attached to chapter heading.

Regards,

Akhileshwar K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Raksha,

UTXJ is not required I believe.

1. Check whether condition types for totals (BED/Ed Cess/SHEd Cess) are maintained in the pricing procedure or not.

2. Check the access sequence is JDUM for the above condition types.

3. Maintain condition records for all the above three excise condition types (Totals) with value as 100% in VK11.

Please try this and let us know.

Thanks

Isaac

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Isaac,

Why should we maintain the BED, SED,CESS condition types for 100%. what is the concept behind this. Would you please clarify about this. whey the excise invoice picking zero values? what can be the solution. Please through light on this.

Thanks

Raksha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Raksha,

100% has to be maintained for the Excise Totals Condition types ( JEXT - IN A/R BED total /and also for the Ed Cess and SHEd Cess) not for the BED, SED,CESS condition types. Please check whether your pricing procedure has the Excise Totals Condition types and follow the steps given above and let us know.

Thanks

Isaac

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Isaac,

Okay... it can be shown as 100% no problem... but why the system is not picking the values for excise invoice? that is the main problem... need to give seperate condition records? if so what combination we have to choose ?

Thanks

Raksha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raksha,

After maintaining the customisations already mentioned, maintain the Condition Record for JEXT and JECT as 100%.

In TAXINN, the excise rates appear in J1IIN only if the values against the Excise Total condition types are determined. By mainitaining 100% against the condition type the excise rates are calculated for the full value for BED, Cess.

Regards,

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Raksha Agarval ,

In TAXINN there is no UTXJ condition type. Here the condition records are maintained through VK11 and condition types are maintained within sales and Distribution itself. Check whether you have maintained condition types JEXT and other relevent condition types thoruh VK11.

1. Check whether the values are flowing in sales order.

2. If no then check in Item details --> Condition tab screen by clicking Analysis button.

3. If Yes, Check the copy controls VTFL

Check CIN settings

1. Check whether you have maintained in

IMG --> LG --> Tax on Goods Movements --> India --> Business Transactions --> outgoing excise Invoices --> Assign Billing types to Delivery types

2. IMG --> LG --> Tax on Goods Movements --> India --> Basic Settings --> Determination of Excise Duty --> Maintain Excise Defaults

3. IMG --> LG --> Tax on Goods Movements --> India --> Basic Settings --> Determination of Excise Duty --> Condition Based Excise determination --> Classify Condition Types

Regards

Sathya

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

which procedure you are using is it TAXINJ or TAXINN

check in the table J_1IEXCHDR whether the values are flowing

whether the excise invoice is for domestic or exports sales

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rithvika,

Ours is TAXINN, and meant for exports also.

Please give valuable suggestions to come out of problem.

Thanks

Raksha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

if the exports are under bond /lout make the excise duties as statistical

and also check whether you have maintained condition records

in VF02 under conditions tab click on analysis and then on your excise condition types

revert back

regards