Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heuristics deleting Preq-deletes Shopping card in SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everybody,

I need help on following issue.

In my project we have SRM and APO integration which is not having source of supply(SOS) assigned is being getting SOS from SRM system.

Here APO system is generation PR for such material and respective shopping cart (SC) is getting created in SRM system.But in SRM its not converting it to PO immediately is reflecting deleting PR into APO in next Heuristics run and also SRM respective SC also getting deleted.

i am planning to change the Date of APO generated PR in next planning run beside deleting it which will not delete SC in SRM.

Kindly guide me any material or Standard SAP document which can help me resolve this issue.

Regards.

Sandeep K.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

It is the system standard functionality that whenever any change in

demand exists or carried out in system, based on the system run,

it changes the planning part and in turn the PR composition to modify

as per the demand.

So, based on either freezing demand or PR quantity will be the

solution.

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks much Senthil . i will study your suggestion.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

1) Please try using net change heuristics which will not delete the existing PR's in the next run and will create PR's only the change in demand.

2) Also try creating customised coding to firm the PR's where shopping cart is developed which ensures that those confirmed PR's will not be deleted by heuristic during the next run.

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil

Please try using net change heuristics which will not delete the existing PR's in the next run and will create PR's only the change in demand.

how we can avoid these delete these Purchase requests? any help is appreciated.

if APO system keep on deletes the existing PR upon your heuristic run , it is a question of performance issue on APO .

i might have created a follow on document like purchase orders for the last run purchase request. so if PR deleted means all my follow on document will be deleted right. it makes all other system mess.

br

muthu