cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access not made(Intialized Field)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear members,

In my sales order for a condition type MWST, I am getting message as access not made (Initialized field) and there is a yellow Exclamation mark on one of the field (field name is customer tax classification).

I have a condition record maintained, But why I am getting this message.

I have read some threads here and saw my access sequences and went down to table fields, all table fields are correct. (meaning The see komk fields are assigned to document fields).

All the configuration are ok.For me for particular ship-to-party this problem is occuring.For other ship-to-party its coming correctly.

Whenever I am trying to create order with this particular ship-to-party I am getting this yellow message.

please let me know. Thank you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

So go to VD02->billing tab and check what you have assigned and for MMR also check what you assigned , check wheather you have maintained the condition record for both the key combination or not.

Secondly also check in VD02->General data tab , check what country you have maintained for that Customer.

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii,

Check out the Tax classification field in xd03 & also check tax classification field in va02. hopefully u will find the solution.

Ravi Thapliyal

Idhasoft

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Please check if-Tax classification field is maintained in Masterdata of that Ship to party >Sales area data> Billing tab against tax category MWST.

Regards,

Vikas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

one of the possibilities if it is occuring for aparticular customer might be the dates of the condition record. for the ship to party the indicator might have been changed modified when the docuemnt was already created with old data

go to pricing and update the pricing with indicator :G: the system would find the current indicator and give the MWST amount

hope this helps

Thanks

akasha