cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XiSecurityRuntimePermission.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I am doing SOAP to webservice senario and require to digitally sign the SOAP message by applying the web security.

However, I am getting a delivery exception with the following error:

"AccessControlException. Please check that your Code has the XiSecurityRuntimePermission"

what settings are required to grant this permission ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Baheej,

I am also facing the same error, please let me know if you able to re solve this issue.

Thanks,

Alok

jyothi_anagani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Refer This Link same problem here.it was solved.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check with the user credentails used to execute the Webservice

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srini

the user is a super user. it looks like the runtime has no access to read the digital signature

Former Member
Former Member
0 Kudos

I checked both links,

they are talking about granting 'XiSecurityRuntimePermission' permission to a module or a service. I have created this permission but I don't know to which service it should be granted.

This is the full error message I receive:

Message processing failed. Cause: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: java.security.PrivilegedActionException: com.sap.aii.af.security.impl.exception.MessageSecurityException: MessageSecurityException in Method: VerifyMessageLevelSecurity.run(). AccessControlException. Please check that your Code has the XiSecurityRuntimePermission.Context: com.sap.aii.af.security.impl.exception.MessageSecurityException: Exception in Method: verify( Message, byte[], CPALookupObject ). General exception, no further informations. Message: MessageSecurityContext in Method: verify( Message, byte[], CPALookupObject ). VerifyThread Message: VerifyException in Method: run(). Key: 0200; To-String: com.sap.aii.af.security.impl.exception.MessageSecurityException: VerifyException in Method: run(). Key: 0200. To-String: com.sap.aii.af.security.impl.exception.MessageSecurityException: MessageSecurityContext in Method: verify( Message, byte[], CPALookupObject ). VerifyThread Message: VerifyException in Method: run(). Key: 0200; To-String: com.sap.aii.af.security.impl.exception.MessageSecurityException: VerifyException in Method: run(). Key: 0200.